WELCOME TO SDSU NAVIGATE (EAB)!
Navigate is a student success management system created by the Educational Advisory Board (EAB). At San Diego State University (SDSU), we refer to this system on campus as “SDSU Navigate.” SDSU Navigate is a collaborative effort between the Division of Faculty Advancement & Student Success and numerous other offices at San Diego State University.
SDSU Navigate is an online tool to connect students to faculty, staff, and campus resources. The system links SDSU faculty, staff and students in a coordinated network designed to help students as they “navigate” their way through college starting with registration, meeting with advisors, scheduling classes, applying for financial aid and other tasks leading to graduation.
Benefits of this single, accessible repository include improved communication, coordination, efficiency, transparency, and a more personalized student experience in advising.
- Prioritized list of to-dos (clickable) with context about the important steps they need to take.
- Solve problems on their own through the term-to-term tools.
- Inform their customized support by answering periodic surveys.
- Easily connect with key campus services, such as advising, financial aid, career services, health services, and tutoring.
Faculty / Staff
- Use Advising Reports and Notes to document interactions and other relevant information.
- Repository for advising reports to be shared between faculty and staff.
- Online appointment management and scheduling with students.
- Access to powerful data analytics.