WELCOME TO SDSU NAVIGATE!
Navigate is a student success management system created by the Educational Advisory Board (EAB). At San Diego State University (SDSU), we refer to this system on campus as “SDSU Navigate,” and sometimes casually as "EAB." SDSU Navigate is a collaborative effort between the Division of Faculty Advancement & Student Success (representing Academic Affairs) and Student Affairs and Campus Diversity.
SDSU Navigate is an online tool to connect students to faculty, staff, and campus resources. The system links SDSU faculty, staff and students in a coordinated network designed to help students as they “navigate” their way through college starting with registration, meeting with advisors, scheduling classes, applying for financial aid and other tasks leading to graduation.
Benefits of this single, accessible repository include improved communication, coordination, efficiency, transparency, and a more personalized student experience in advising.
- Easily connect with key campus services, such as advising, financial aid, career services, health services, and tutoring
- Schedule advising and other types of support appointments
- Review advising reports, notes and other information provide by your advisors
- Request support from Assistant Deans and administration
Faculty / Staff
- Access student information: contact info, grades, course schedule, and more
- Communicate with individual or groups of students via email and text
- Schedule and manage appointments with students online
- Document advising and other interactions with students, which can then be shared with other advisors, faculty, etc.
- Refer students for services or care
- Access powerful data analytics