WELCOME TO SDSU NAVIGATE!
Navigate is a student success management system created by the Educational Advisory Board (EAB). At San Diego State University (SDSU), we refer to this system on campus as “SDSU Navigate,” and sometimes casually as "EAB."
SDSU Navigate is an online tool to connect students to faculty, staff, and campus resources. The system links SDSU faculty, staff and students in a coordinated network designed to help students as they “navigate” their way through college.
- Schedule advising and other types of support appointments.
- Review advising reports, notes and other information provide by your advisors
- Request support from Assistant Deans and administration
- Connect with key campus services, such as advising, financial aid, career services, health services, and tutoring.
Faculty / Staff
- Access student information: contact info, grades, course schedule, and more
- Communicate with individual or groups of students via email and text
- Schedule and manage appointments with students online
- Document advising and other interactions with students, which can then be shared with other advisors, faculty, etc.
- Refer students for services or care
- Access powerful data analytics
3/15/23: Check out our new SDSU Navigate Student Flyer!
10/17/22: SDSU NAVIGATE is back online.
10/12/22: SDSU Navigate will be offline until 10/16/22. Users can begin accessessing the system on 10/17/22, or if they recieve notification that the site is back online.
10/12/22: SDSU Navigate is currently offline. Once there is a change in that status, or any other update, you will recieve a notification email. During this period of being offline, there is no need to reset your SDSU ID, which should work when the system comes back online. Please do not submit a help ticket with SDSU Navigate or my.SDSU until you recieve an update the system is back online. Thank you!