Before New Student Orientation (NSO): New Student & Parent Programs (NSPP) – phone: 619-594-1509 |
email: [email protected] | website: nspp.sdsu.edu/orientation.
After Orientation and beyond: Use SDSU NAVIGATE to connect with advisors!
- Log into SDSU Navigate, SDSU’s online student success system, to make appointments with Your Success Team of advisors.
- For how-to’s, visit the Students Resources section of the SDSU Navigate website.
- Visit the virtual Student Success Help Desk if you need help navigating the system and finding an advisor, or check out the Student Academic Success Handbook.
The Student Success Center in your major college (or on your campus) is another excellent resource:
- College of Arts and Letters Student Success Center
- College of Education Student Success Center
- Center for Student Success in Engineering (CSSE)
- College of Sciences Student Success Center (CoS SSC)
- Fowler College of Business Student Success Center
- Health and Human Services Advisors
- Imperial Valley Campus Student Success and Retention
- Professional Studies of Fine Arts (PSFA) Advisors
- Undeclared (Exploring Students) - Student Academic Success, Faculty Advancement & Student Success
To see advisors by major, visit the Major Advisor Directory.