STUDENTS: START HERE
- Go to campus.sdsu.eab.com
- Enter your SDSU ID and password.
- Look around and explore. SDSU Navigate (EAB) stores a variety of important information
about your academic record and advising history.
Your Success Team
- Notice on the right hand side of your home page in SDSU Navigate (EAB) there are two
lists of people you can connect with for help.
- Success Team: get in touch with your advisor(s), assigned librarian, and others who
are here to help guide you in navigating the university and/or your academic endeavors.
- Instructors: get in touch with your instructors for help or guidance.
- If you don't know who your major advisor is visit the Major Adviser Directory page
- From your SDSU Navigate (EAB) homepage, click the blue “Get Assistance” button, which
will take you through a series of questions to help you identify the right person
to help you.
- Respond to campaigns geared to engage you with advisors. Any advisors trying to reach
out and schedule you for an appointment will populate in the yellow area at the top
of your home page.